WELCOME TO MY PAGE!

'tiririt' was how I referred to the sounds of the birds early in the morning. As a child then, I loved watching the birds hopping to and fro; flying from one tree to another, or alighting gaily on the flowering branches as they made their sweet 'tiririts' flood the place like music expressing varied emotions....

let this page express my feelings about things and events... let it echo my commitments, joys and thrills. Please, let me hear from you too through the comment box.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

NOW, WHAT?

Must I cherish life
When I know life is just a cherished dream?
Must I keep speaking of love,
Though I know that a love that’s silent is a love that’s felt?

In vain have I sought thee...
It hurt.
I asked then,

“Who will lead this sad heart to the right path?”
He said, “I will.”
“Very well," said I, "here’s my hand that we may embark on a journey
Only you and I know where...”

Time flies...
Life goes on _
Dreams realized and memories live;

In a whirlpool of life’s current we stay adrift
Walking in parallel lines till he asks,
“Must I speak of love when a love that’s true is carved in the heart?
Need I explain over and over that the one I loved is now my very life?”

No comments:

Post a Comment